5.03.2010

Happy Marlo Bloom

I struggled and struggled with which pattern to use for this gift for a dear, dear friend but after much ado and almost choosing an Anna Maria Horner pattern, I finally settled on the Marlo Bloom bag pattern by Heather Bailey. Despite the frustration of creating this handle (and all the ideas I had for making the pattern better), I love how this turned out and am glad this is the one I chose. Hopefully it will make my BFF just as happy as it makes me to look at it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat! on winning over at Quilt Home, aren't they just the best?

I love your blog, why havent more sewers found it? The bag is sweet, love how it turned out. Does your mom have a blog?

Happy sewing

Splendorfalls said...

More fabulousness...love love!

I promise I'll stop commenting soon...really....=)