5.31.2012

Essex Linen/Cotton Question

Top down: Essex linen/cotton blend in lime, aqua, carrot, and flax and Carolina Chambray in Black.
















































Do any of you regularly use the Essex linen/cotton blend fabrics? I just received my first pieces of them and was really pleased with the weight and drape as so many people have said I would be. Unfortunately, though, the flax color has a ton of slubs and snags. If you use the Essex fabrics, is this pretty normal? Take a look . . .


Oh, and just for good measure, I thought I'd share a picture of the lovely free fur that came with my Essex lime...

Betcha didn't know free fur was a perk of ordering from Fabric.com.

1 comment:

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

I haven't had slubs in mine, but I haven't ordered the flax before.