5.03.2010

Hide and Seek Sneak Peek

Really. I shouldn't be blogging about this project. I've been hiding it at home and by blogging it I suppose I'm banking on someone not finding it or reading this post about it! But, what the heck. I'm excited to share a new project.

This is the remnant pile of my Amy Butler Midwest Modern (I & II) in the blues/greens/grays after cutting strips for an enlarged version of her Electric Quilt Co. Any Way You Slice It quilt. My solids should be in the mailbox when I get home and then I can finish up all the blocks. Judging from this photo, looks like I went overboard when I purchased this fabric . . . looks like I'll be making many more Midwest Modern projects (oh, and there's more of this fabric stored at home. Yikes!). Below are some photos of my 4 block configurations. More progress photos to come later.

No comments: